Frequently Asked Questions Online Banking
- 1. What is Online Banking?
Online Banking is the name
given to our Internet Banking service. The service
gives you access to your account information by
internet access around the clock, at no cost.
You may login into Online Banking by going to
our website, www.robinsfcu.org and clicking on
the Login button.
First-time users will need to contact RFCU
for a password. You may stop by any local branch
or call us at 800.241.2405 or 478.923.3773,
press 7. Service Agents are available Monday
through Thursday from 8:30am - 5:00 pm EST,
Fridays from 8:30am - 6:00pm and Saturdays from
9:00 am - 1:00 pm EST.
- 2. When I try to access Web BillPay all I get is a screen that says "Single Sign-On Option 1. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer as your browser, this page may open on top of the bill pay page. If this happens, simply close or minimize this page. The CheckFree page is open on your screen behind it."
There is a pop-up blocker blocking the window from opening. Chances are you have more than one pop-up blocker installed. Pop-up blockers have become a pre-installed component of various programs including internet security software, toolbars and even the Windows XP operating system. As such, I am unable to provide specific instructions on how to disable your pop-up blocker.
Two most common areas pop-up blockers are found:
- If you have a toolbar such as a Yahoo or Google toolbar, place your cursor over the icons (buttons) on the toolbar to see if any of them refer to pop-blockers.
- If you are using Internet Explorer select Tools from menu at the top of the window. If a pop-up blocker is in this area it will be the second menu option under Tools.
Both of these areas allow you to change your pop-up blocker settings and/or the ability to view recently blocked pop-ups. These settings allow you to disable the pop-up blocker or configure the pop-up blocker to ‘Always Allow Pop-ups’ from certain sites. In this case, mcw.robinsfcu.org would need to be added to this list.
- 3.When I click the online banking login, it goes straight to the login page. How do I know I am protected?
The MFA is designed to be transparent to you. It "learns" your login behavior such as the PC you normally log in from, login times, etc. You will be asked a security question if your normal login behavior changes. (For example, if you login from a different PC while traveling, etc.)
- 4. What should I do if I cannot remember my Online Banking password?
If you do not know your Online Banking password, we will email you a new one. To request a new online banking password please call our Call Center or visit any branch location.