About Us Donations and Sponsorships
Donations & Sponsorships
Through direct financial support or other in-kind contributions to local organizations, and by participating in public service activities, Robins Federal is an active partner in our community. We recognize that practicing good citizenship supports the Credit Union Philosophy of "People Helping People."
Donation & Sponsorship Policy
It is Robins Federal Credit Union's objective to promote credit union involvement and to utilize budgeted financial resources, whenever possible, within Robins Federal Credit union's 16 county area.
Requests must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- Must benefit a charitable cause
- Must qualify as a non-profit/tax exempt organization under Section
501c(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; or organizations that are tax
exempt under 501c(3), if it operates primarily to promote and develop
- Limit of one donation to an organization per calendar year.
- Must create a positive image in the community.
- Support the development of and/or benefit the community as a whole.
- Create positive recognition of the Credit Union.
- Limit of one sponsorship to an organization per calendar year.
Donations/sponsorships cannot be made to individuals, political candidates, individual teams or organizations that do not benefit a large segment of the community, religious organizations/churches, or organizations or projects outside the 16 county area.
For your donation or sponsorship request to be considered you must
complete our Donation & Sponsorship Request Form. Please include all available levels of sponsorship with your request. Any supporting
documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* A completed W-9 form for the organization will be required for any approved Donation & Sponsorship before funds are dispursed.