Personal Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
A retirement account that pays you a competitive dividend rate. Robins Federal's IRA accounts provide a secure way to build a nest egg for retirement. With features such as:
- Only $25 initial deposit to open a new account
- Minimum balance $25* (There is no minimum balance in an IRA savings.)
- Competitive dividend rate (minimum balance required) (There is no minimum balance required to pay dividends on an IRA savings.)
- Descriptive quarterly statements
- Allows you to defer paying taxes on dividends*
- If applicable, allows you to deduct all or part of contributions
on your tax return.**
- Offers a variety of IRA investments such as:
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Coverdell Education Savings Account
* Minimum Balance - This balance is required to obtain the stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for the dividend period. View our current rate information and see the Rate & Fee Schedule for Below Minimum Balance Fee information.
**It is recommended that you seek tax advice from your Tax Advisor before making decisions regarding your IRA investment.
Early Withdrawals - Withdrawals made before age 59 and one half years of age are subject to IRS penalties.