Achieve Your Academic Goals with Our Scholarship Program
We believe that a bright financial future begins in the classroom. That’s why we are proud to offer our annual scholarship program to support high school seniors as they embark on their higher education journey.
New this year, students who plan to attend a trade school in the state of Georgia are now eligible to apply!
Each year, we select graduating high school seniors* who plan to further their education at a school located in the state of Georgia to receive a one-time $2,000 scholarship. It is our hope that we can alleviate some of the financial burden that comes along with a higher education or training for a career field.
Submit your online application by Friday, March 22nd at 12:00 p.m. No paper application packets will be accepted.
If you're interested in applying, you will need to prepare to submit the following information:
- Completed application
- Letter of acceptance from your college, university, technical, or trade school
- Most recent high school transcript (does not have to be an official transcript)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Community Involvement/School Activities/Job & Number of Hours Worked (if currently working)
- One-page essay about "Why I Bank at Robins Financial Credit Union"