Save Time: Schedule a Branch Appointment
COVID-19: Reopening Branch Lobbies
Last Updated: 5/11/2020 10:45 am
Branch lobbies will reopen in a limited capacity beginning Thursday, May 14th. Lobbies will only be open on weekdays, and will remain closed on Saturdays. Drive-thru, and branch appointments will continue to be available on Saturday. The health and safety of our members and staff continues to be our highest priority as we navigate toward normal business operations at the credit union.
The following changes have been implemented with your safety in mind:
- Social Distancing: To comply with social distancing guidelines we will be limiting the total number of people allowed in our lobbies at one time. You will also notice floor markers, as well as staff directing members where to go upon arrival. To assist us with social distancing practices, we are still encouraging members to before visiting a branch for anything other than a teller transaction. In addition, we request that only the member who is conducting business come into the branch.
- Germ Shields: We have installed see-through partitions at all of our teller windows and MSR desks. We ask that members assist us by standing/sitting behind one of these partitions when interacting with our staff.
- Face Masks: While not required, we encourage both members and staff to utilize face masks. You may be asked to temporarily remove any face covering for identification and security purposes.
- Stay Healthy: We will continue our increased sanitation and cleaning practices at all of our locations, and ask you to do the same. In addition, we urge all members and staff to stay home if you are feeling sick. You may be asked to leave and handle your banking business remotely if you appear to be sick.
Self-Service & Remote Banking Options
Even though we will be re-opening our lobbies, we still encourage everyone to use remote, and self-serve options whenever possible.
The majority of your banking business can be handled using Digital Banking which is available through any internet browser whether you’re on a computer, or your mobile device. You can also download our apps for Android or Apple devices. If you’re not familiar with Digital Banking, you can review our for additional information.
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit (eligibility requirements)
- Transfer funds, view balances, check transaction history
- Make payments, view due dates, and payment amounts
- Look up your routing/MICR information
- Take advantage of Skip-A-Pay offers (eligibility requirements)
- Apply for loans, and open additional accounts
- Order checks
- View our for other features and benefits.
Drop off your deposits, and loan payments at any Robins Financial Credit Union branch using our night deposit boxes. An envelope is provided for your convenience. Simply add your check or cash and indicate on the envelope what transaction you’d like completed. Night Deposits are checked and worked twice a day and are a great resource for anyone who is just dropping off a deposit or payment.
Drive-Thru & ATMs
- In addition to our normal drive-thru options we are currently allowing: cashier's checks, money orders, debit card orders, shared-branching transactions, and cashing of on-us checks for non-members.
- Access your account at any one of our 85,000+ surcharge free ATMs. a location nearest you. Conduct transactions, plus make cash withdrawals and deposits at all Robins Financial ATMs.
Bank by phone
- 24 hour telephone teller: An easy way to perform transactions over the phone is through our 24 hour telephone teller. Start today by dialing 478-923-3773 or 800-241-2405, option 1.
- We are experiencing higher than usual call volumes. Members can conduct all of their financial business with one of our agents over the phone. This includes things like wire transfer requests, reporting fraud, loan applications, opening new accounts, adding services, etc.
Branches and Appointments
Branch lobbies are open during normal business hours during the week beginning Thursday, May 14th, but will remain closed on Saturdays. Drive-thru and branch appointments will continue to be available on Saturday.
Please note the following guidelines regarding branch lobby operations:
- The number of members allowed inside the branch will be limited to allow for social distancing. This number will vary based on the size of the location.
- Members conducting business other than teller transactions are highly encouraged to use our feature. This will ensure the quickest and most efficient visit to our locations.
- Whenever possible, only the member conducting business should come into the branch. Please limit bringing additional people with you during your visit.
COVID-19 Member Assistance Programs
Financial assistance for members impacted by COVID-19
During this global pandemic, Robins Financial is here to help. If you should be adversely affected financially as a result of COVID-19, please let us know. We stand by, with several options, ready to work with you, as needed, to minimize potential financial hardships. for more information about our Pandemic Assistance Program.
Financial assistance for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
Robins Financial Credit Union is here to ensure that you have what you need to ensure your business’ financial needs are met as we all continue to navigate and respond to COVID-19. We are here to help you through this trying time. For more information about SBA COVID-19 loan programs click .