Important COVID-19 Information
Last Updated: 4/2/2020 1:30 pm
Serving You Is Essential!
Robins Financial will remain open during normal business hours to assist you. Financial services are considered essential businesses and will not be closed during the state-wide shelter in place order. We continue to encourage you to bank remotely and follow the guidance provided regarding social distancing as we navigate this unprecedented time together.
Drive-thru only and Call Center are open during normal business hours. We will also allow necessary in-branch visits by appointment only. To setup an appointment please use the button below.
Convenient & Safe Access
We continue to encourage members to use remote services whenever possible. Robins Financial has a number of ways for you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere.
- How can I bank online? Transfer funds, make loan payments, deposit checks with mobile deposit*, add services, apply for loans, and manage your money all in one place. Digital Banking is available through any internet browser whether you’re on a computer, or your mobile device. You can also download our apps for Android or Apple devices. If you’re not familiar with Digital Banking, you can review our for additional information.
- How can I pay my loan? Use our portal to pay your Robins Financial loans online from another financial institution.
- How can I bank by phone? An easy way to perform transactions over the phone is through our 24 hour telephone teller. Start today by dialing 478-923-3773 or 800-241-2405, option 1.
- How can I bank by ATM? Access your account at any one of our 85,000+ surcharge free ATMs. a location nearest you. Conduct transactions, plus make cash withdrawals and deposits at all Robins Financial ATMs.
- How do I apply for a loan? All of our loan applications, including mortgage loans, are available online.
- How do I ask for pandemic assistance? Use our Appointment Request form if you are being financially impacted by COVID-19. We are here to help you.
Financial assistance for members impacted by COVID-19
During this global pandemic, Robins Financial is here to help. If you should be adversely affected financially as a result of COVID-19, please let us know. We stand by, with several options, ready to work with you, as needed, to minimize potential financial hardships. Request an appointment for more information about our Pandemic Assistance Program.
Financial assistance for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
Robins Financial Credit Union is here to ensure that you have what you need to ensure your business’ financial needs are met as we all continue to navigate and respond to COVID-19. We are here to help you through this trying time. .
*Mobile Deposit is only available to eligible members.