Revised Date January 19, 2021
COVID-19 continues to impact our daily lives and the way we do business. At Robins Financial, we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to continue to keep you safe when you do business with us. In addition to our commitment to increased sanitation standards, social distancing, and wearing masks, we ask that you join us in the fight to stop the spread of COVID-19 by adhering to the following practices:
- Do NOT visit one of our branch locations if you are sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick
- Please wear a face covering when you enter any of our physical locations
- Please consider self-serve whenever possible to limit your need to visit one of our locations
- Please make a branch appointment when a visit is necessary
- Only the person(s) completing a transaction should come to the branch
Convenient & Safe Access
Our branches currently remain open but we understand that banking remotely may be the easiest option for you at this time. Robins Financial has a number of ways for you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere.
- Digital Banking: Transfer funds, make loan payments, deposit checks with mobile deposit (eligibility required), add services, apply for loans, and manage your money all in one place. Digital Banking is available through any internet browser whether you’re on a computer, or your mobile device. You can also download our apps for Android or Apple devices. If you’re not familiar with Digital Banking, you can review our digital banking guide for additional information.
- Use our online loan payments portal to pay your Robins Financial loans online from another financial institution.
- Command Call: An easy way to perform transactions over the phone. This option is available 24/7. Start today by dialing 478-923-3773 or 800-241-2405, option 1.
- Access your account at any one of our 85,000+ surcharge free ATMs. Look up a location nearest you.
- Our Call Center is available for all account related inquires during normal business hours.
- All of our loan applications, including mortgage loans, are available online.
- Make a Deposit:
- Night Deposits: Drop off your deposits, and loan payments at any branch using our night deposit boxes located in our drive thru. An envelope is provided for your convenience. Simply add your check or cash and indicate on the envelope what transaction you’d like completed. Night Deposits are worked twice a day and are a great resource for anyone who is just dropping off a deposit or payment.
- ATM Deposits: All Robins Financial ATM's accept check and cash deposits. Look up a location nearest you.
- Mobile Deposit: Eligible members can deposit checks using our mobile apps. For more, visit our digital banking guide.
- Mail: We accept check deposits and loan payments via mail. They will be posted the same business day that they are received. See our contact page for mailing information.
We are monitoring and following all guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including taking necessary steps to reduce the threat of COVID-19 exposure to employees and members.
For our branches that will remain open to serve you:
We have a stringent cleaning procedure in place and will conduct additional cleanings as needed to limit the spread of germs. We will only be utilizing every other teller window at our branches whenever possible to offer adequate social distancing space. This is for the safety of our members and staff, so we appreciate your patience. Our team members are also regularly health screened, required to wear face coverings, and are frequently reminded to wash or sanitize their hands.
We Are Here to Help
If you should be adversely affected financially as a result of COVID-19, we are here to help. We stand by ready to work with you, as needed, to minimize potential financial hardships.
Notice: Click here for information regarding Economic Impact Payments.
Notice: Click here for information regarding PPP loans.
We are taking the necessary precautions to help mitigate and limit service disruptions in the event of impacts from COVID-19. We request that members make a branch appointment for anything more than a simple teller transaction, and use self-serve options whenever possible.
Due to our current staffing, the following locations are available:
|Branch Name||M-F Lobby||M-F Drive-Thru||Saturdays|
|Hartley Bridge Rd||Open||Open||Drive-Thru Only|
|Highway 96||Open||Open||Drive-Thru Only|
|Log Cabin||Open||Open||Drive-Thru Only|
|North Houston Rd||Open||Open||Drive-Thru Only|
|Riverside Dr||Open||Open||Drive-Thru Only|
|South Houston Lake Rd||Open||Open||Drive-Thru Only|
|Watson Blvd||Open||Open||Drive-Thru Only|
|Zebulon Rd||Open||Open||Drive-Thru Only|