If you are needing to reduce clutter, enroll in our e-Statements. e-Statements are an electronic version of your regular Robins Financial Credit Union statement that you would normally receive in the mail. In addition to receiving your statement sooner, receiving your statement electronically also helps reduce your risk of identity theft.
- Select Products and Services in the left hand menu.
- Then select e-Statements.
- Home takes you back to the below e-Statement homepage.
- FAQ gives you general e-Statement questions and answers.
- Logout logs you out of the e-Statement portal.
- This displays the last four of your account number.
- Monthly Statements displays all of your Robins Financial regular statements.
- Visa Statements displays all of your Robins Financial Visa Credit Card statements.
- Home Equity Statements displays all of your Robins Financial Home Equity statements.
- Tax Forms displays all of your Robins Financial Tax, such as 1099, statements.
- Other Documents displays all other Robins Financial documents.
- If you have no statements available under that particular tab the below message will appear:
- The dates column shows up to twelve statement dates.
- The statement column contains links that will display that month’s statement.
- The not viewed column allows you to see if you have viewed or not viewed a particular statement.
- The view all column displays all of the statements under the selected statement tab. (The main page only shows up to twelve statements)
- After selecting your desired statement you will be taken to the below screen.
- Move your curser over the statement and a few options will appear.
- Open in new Window will open the selected e-Statement in a new browser window.
- This icon shows how many pages a statement has.
- This icon allows you to rotate the statement.
- This icon allows you to download the statement.
- This icon allows you to print the statement.
- This icon makes the statement fit within the provided window.
- These icons allow you to zoom in and out of the statement.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help