If you are needing to reduce clutter, enroll in our e-Statements. e-Statements are an electronic version of your regular Robins Financial Credit Union statement that you would normally receive in the mail.
- Select Products and Services in the left hand menu.
- Then select e-Statements.
- Home takes you back to the below e-Statement homepage.
- FAQ gives you general e-Statement questions and answers.
- Logout logs you out of the e-Statement portal.
- This displays the last four of your account number.
- Monthly Statements displays all of your Robins Financial regular statements.
- Visa Statements displays all of your Robins Financial Visa Credit Card statements.
- Home Equity Statements displays all of your Robins Financial Home Equity statements.
- Tax Forms displays all of your Robins Financial Tax, such as 1099, statements.
- Other Documents displays all other Robins Financial documents.
- If you have no statements available under that particular tab the below message will appear:
- The dates column shows up to twelve statement dates.
- The statement column contains links that will display that month’s statement.
- The not viewed column allows you to see if you have viewed or not viewed a particular statement.
- The view all column displays all of the statements under the selected statement tab. (The main page only shows up to twelve statements)
- After selecting your desired statement you will be taken to the below screen.
- Move your curser over the statement and a few options will appear.
- Open in new Window will open the selected e-Statement in a new browser window.
- This icon shows how many pages a statement has.
- This icon allows you to rotate the statement.
- This icon allows you to download the statement.
- This icon allows you to print the statement.
- This icon makes the statement fit within the provided window.
- These icons allow you to zoom in and out of the statement.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help