Stop Payment On Checks allows you to stop the payment of a recently written check.
- Select Self-Service Options in the menu on the left hand side of the screen
- Then select Stop Payment On Checks
- On the next screen you will select whether you want to stop a single check or multiple checks.
- Then you will select the account that the check is connected to.
- Then the check number
- Finally you will select Request stop payment
- A pop-up will come up stating to go to the Activity Center to approve* the stop payment with a SAC.
- Once in the Activity center select the three dots to the right of the Stop Payment request to approve the transaction.
- A SAC will be sent, enter the code, and then the stop payment will be Authorized and updated in Symitar immediately.
- If there is a charge for the Stop Payment, it will clear the account overnight.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help
Thanks for your feedback.