Better Banking means making payments simple and easy. Robins Financial offers you a fast and easy way to make your loan payments online using your own account or accounts from other financial institutions.
Follow this link to launch our loan payment portal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I register?
- Click here to register.
- Follow the prompts to register your account
- What loans can I pay with this method?
- You can make a loan payment to any loan type with the exception of a first mortgage and business loans.
- What type of accounts can be used to pay my Robins Financial loan?
- Any type of deposit account may be used to pay your Robins Financial loan.
- Note: You will need the complete routing and account information from your other account.
- Can I set up recurring payments?
- Yes, you can make a payment recurring by selecting Setup AutoPay before processing the payment.
- Once the AutoPay is setup you will receive an email notification.
- Is there a fee for this service?
- There is no fee for using this service if done online.
- There is a $3.00 fee if a payment is made over the phone with an agent.
- Is there a limit on how much can be paid?
- Payments done online have a maximum payment amount of $1,500.00. For payments above that amount, you will need to call one of our agents to assist you with this payment.
- Note: There is a $3.00 fee if a payment is made over the phone with an agent.
- What is Express Pay?
- Express pay allows you to make a one-time payment without registering your account.