Robins Financial with Visa is providing tools to help you act quickly if your personal data is threatened. Your Robins Financial Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card includes ID Navigator powered by NortonLifeLock®. No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater piece of mind.
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock® can help:
- Dark Web Monitoring – continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications – send notifications on large-scale breaches so you an act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist – a stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If you wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents
- One Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts* – helps you stay on top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly. Alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau
- Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes – provides instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name
- Restoration Assist – US based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6am to 5pm PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity.
To confirm eligibility visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com.
*Two requirements must be met to receive the one bureau credit monitoring feature: you identity must be successfully verified with Equifax and Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive credit features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin your successful plan enrollment.