New Online Banking Coming Soon!
We've been hard at work to deliver you our most secure, robust, and intuitive online banking system ever. In preparation for the new system all you need to do is verify your contact information. Do this in our current online banking or by visiting any of our 19 branch locations. Correct contact information will be vital to a smooth transition for you to our new platform. This upgrade includes changes to online banking, mobile banking, and bill pay. You will be able to bank anytime, anywhere from desktop, mobile, and tablet devices like never before. So get excited!
Our new online banking experience will be available August 12th.
- More secure login and identity verification process
- Open new accounts & apply for loans online
- Enhanced funds transfer options
- Additional self-service options
- New Apps for Apple & Android phones & tablets!
- iPhone Users – On August 12th there will be an app upgrade that you will have to run on your phone.
- Android Users – On August 12th you will need to uninstall your current app, and install the new one in the Google Play store.
- Same look, feel, and functionality will be available on phones and tablets as the desktop version of Online Banking.
- Mobile Deposit – After you enroll in Online Banking, Mobile Deposit will allow you to take a picture of a check and deposit it into your account.
our new free financial management tool
- Aggregate view of your accounts here and at other financial institutions
- Create budgets & spending goals
- Financial summaries and reports
- Easily track, tag, and search for transactions
- Receive alerts when you reach your goals or specific milestones
- Get a clear picture of your entire net worth
An upgrade to bill pay is also on the horizon. On August 12th, when you log in to our new online banking system, you will see no changes to your current bill pay service. The bill pay upgrade will take place on Wednesday, September 24th. Please note that bill pay will be unavailable on Monday, September 22nd and Tuesday, September 23rd in preparation.
What you'll need to do September 24th:
- Login to Online Banking and click on Bill Pay
- Verify your personal information to make sure everything is updated and correct
- Verify your payees and payment addresses to ensure payees transferred accurately
- Set up and schedule new payments for the upgrade
First Time Login
So how exactly will you login for the first time? Great question. If you're a current online banking member it will be very easy to gain access to the new system. Here's how: