Online Services Web Bill Pay
Web Bill Pay
Robins Federal's FREE Web Bill Pay can simplify your life. It is designed to make your bill pay experience easier. You can pay all your bills online with just the click of a mouse. Pay your auto and home loans, credit card bills, newspaper carrier, cable
company, cell phone bill, electric company, and even your babysitter at any time, from anywhere.
Web Bill Pay features include:
- Make one time payments, or set up future and recurring payments for
all your bills.
- Set up and edit your payee list with ease
- Online calendar tool helps you schedule your payments.
- eBills – see your payment amount and due date for all eBills eligible
- Use Money HQ to track expenses or create a budget. Import your account information from other financial institutions to get a clear picture of your spending and savings habits. You can even transfer money to your account at another financial institution.
View our Web Bill Pay Demo to see how easy it is. Sign up by simply logging in to Online Banking and select the Bill Payment option in the left side menu.
Payees that are not eligible for payment through this service include governmental agencies, including but not limited to, the Internal Revenue Service, all state and local tax authorities, collection agencies, as well as recipients of court-ordered payments like child support or alimony. However, payments to government agencies for utilities such as water are permitted. Also not eligible for payment are any organizations or individuals outside of the United States.
Test Drive RFCU BillPay