Branch Appointment Requests
We are here to help. If you require an in-branch appointment our staff are available to assist you. Please complete the form below, and our member service staff will contact you to schedule an appointment, or help you over the phone. Robins Financial has a full line of self-service options that are also available and we continue to encourage members to use them when possible. To include applying for a loan, adding additional accounts, opening new services, and more. View our Digital Banking Guide if you need help navigating these self-serve options.
Ways to access your account:
- : transfer funds, make loan payment, deposit check with mobile deposit, add services, apply for loans and more. Visit our website for details.
- : Command Call is our 24 hour telephone teller for an easy way to get balance or do transactions over the phone.
- : Access your account at one of our 85,000+ surcharge free ATMs. Find one closest to you using our location search on our website. Robins Financial ATMs accept cash & check deposits.
- Drive-Thru services: In addition to our normal drive-thru options we are currently allowing: cashier's checks, money orders, debit card orders, shared-branching transactions, and cashing of on-us checks for non-members. These transactions do not require an appointment.
- Call Center services: Members can conduct all of their financial business with one of our agents over the phone. This includes things like wire transfer requests, reporting fraud, loan applications, opening new accounts, adding services, etc. These requests also do not require an appointment.
We understand that certain circumstances might require additional assistance. Complete the form below to schedule an appointment. Please DO NOT include your account number, or other personal information like card numbers, social security numbers, etc. in this form.
If you are a digital banking user, you can also send account related inquires through Secure Messaging, in digital banking.