We are not currently accepting applications.
Our annual scholarship program is open from January-March each year. Robins Financial Credit Union Scholarship program awards 1-year, $2,000 scholarships that are paid directly to the university or college that the student is attending.
- Must be a Robins Financial Credit Union member.
- Must be a current high school senior.
- Must be attending a college or university located in the State of Georgia.
- Applicants must submit their completed Scholarship Application packet online by 12:00 p.m. Friday, March 24, 2023.
- Applications will be disqualified if they are missing any of the required information or if the application is not received by the deadline.
- No mail, hard copy email/fax or phone applications will be accepted. No exceptions.
Check back for more details in January.
Better Banking means providing the knowledge you need to succeed.
It's A Money Thing Academy
It's A Money Thing Academy is a financial literacy program that was created to engage and give young adults the tools they need to be successful managers of their finances. These online courses teach young adults about various need-to-know topics such as:
Earning an Income
Buying Goods & Services
- Using Credit
- Protecting & Insuring
Enroll today in It's A Money Thing Academy and get on the road to your bright financial future. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook and Instagram to receive up-to-date information on all of our Money Smart programs.
Teachers We’d love to partner with you to share our It’s A Money Thing curriculum in your classroom. Mad City Money events are designed for high school and college students. Our one-day immersive in-classroom program teaches excellent life skills that will help students navigate their personal finances.
- Students live for the day as their 26-year-old self. They have a career, a family, and most importantly bills and living expenses.
- As students visit each station, they quickly realize the importance of a budget, and have to make decisions so that they can afford everything needed when you live on your own.
- Mad City Money is a unique and eye-opening experience for students.
- Compliments our It’s A Money Thing Academy, which is our web-based learning platform.
- Perfect for 50-100 students per day.
To learn more about these free financial literacy resources, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robins Financial Credit Union knows that a successful future starts in the classroom. Twice a year (January & July), Robins Financial awards three students with $500 in cash for maintaining good grades during a semester.
There will be 3 winners – 1 at the middle school level, 1 at the high school level, and 1 at the college level.
You must have a 3.0 GPA and be a member of Robins Financial Credit Union to be eligible. If you are selected you will be required to supply a copy of your grades for verification.
Use this form to participate in this program.
Better Banking means bright financial futures. That's why we created many programs to help children, teens, and young adults establish good financial habits.
Our Rockin' Robin accounts are designed for kids up to 12 years old to teach good financial habits early. Open a Savings or Certificate for your child and watch their savings grow!
Our My$ta$h Checking allows kids 12 to 15 years old the opportunity to learn important money management skills in partnership with their parents.
Our MyMoney MyWay® Accounts are for those ages 16-26 and include checking, savings and Visa® Credit Card options. Also, check out our First Time Auto Buyer program to put you behind the wheel of your first car!
If you are interested in any of the accounts listed above, give us a call at 478-923-3773 or toll free at 800-241-2405 or stop by your nearest branch today.