On behalf of Robins Financial Credit Union, we would like to thank you for choosing us for your financial needs.
Since 1954, Robins Financial Credit Union has been helping enhance the financial well-being of our members and community.
As a member of the credit union, you’re able to take advantage of all of our products and services. Whether you’re looking to open an account for yourself or your child, getting ready to buy your first car or home, or saving for retirement, we’re here to help you achieve your financial goals.
Robins Financial Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. This allows us to return any earnings back to you, our members. We do this by providing:
- Lower rates on loans
- Higher rates on savings
- Little to no fees
Watch this video to learn more about Robins Financial Credit Union:
We're Here to Help
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, we are here to help. Please schedule an appointment and we will be happy to serve you.
We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come.
Follow these steps to make the most of your banking experience with us.
- Install Robins Financial Digital Banking app in the App Store or Google Play to enjoy the convenience of accessing your account anytime, anywhere.
- Login to Digital Banking online or select “Enroll Now” in the app.
- Activate e-Statements in Digital Banking for a simple and fast way to review your statements.
- Establish transfers within your account, to another member’s account, or even to accounts at a different financial institution.
- Pay your bills online with free Bill Pay.
- Activate e-Alerts to send you alerts via email or text for information such as current balance, withdrawals, and direct deposits.
- Set up Financial Tools to easily manage and monitor your full financial picture all in one place.
- Set up Direct Deposit by accessing your Direct Deposit Form in Digital Banking online or in the app. Follow the step by step instructions in our Digital Banking User Guide. Use ClickSwitch to easily move your direct deposit or automatic payments.
- Install Robins Financial Card Guard app to manage your cards wherever you go.
- Schedule appointments online any time we can be of service. Simply use our appointment feature online to receive a phone call or request a branch appointment so that we can assist you with your needs.
- Follow us on all of our social media channels to access free financial education content:
Here are all of the ways you are able to access the various functions of your account.
*Mobile deposit is only available through the app. 30 day waiting period and eligibility requirements apply.
Here is a list of the various digital tools available to you.
Access your account 24 hours a day. You can check your check your balances, view transaction history, transfer funds to your accounts, transfer funds to other members*, set up external funds transfers*, deposit checks*, make payments, open accounts, apply for loans, and more! Plus, the experience is the same whether you’re logging in from a PC, tablet, or phone.
*30 day waiting period and eligibility requirements apply.
How to sign up for digital banking:
- Select I'm a new user online at robinsfcu.org or Enroll Now in the app
- Follow the steps to complete the New User enrollment and verification
- That’s it! If at any time you forget your Digital Banking password, use the Forgot Password link to reset it
Learn more about our digital banking through the use of our video tutorials under the tutorials tab on our digital banking page.
Robins Financial Card Guard
Our Card Guard app puts you in control of the security of your Robins Financial credit and debit cards. With Card Guard, you have the ability to turn your cards on and off, set and manage alerts, and instantly block your cards if they are lost or stolen.
Digital Banking User Guide
This guide is a great tool for those just getting started to use our digital services, or for those looking to learn more about a specific feature. You will find step-by-step instructions on how to use all of the services available in our Digital Banking platform, as well as security tips to help you keep your accounts protected. Below you will find some of the more commonly used digital banking items:
- Receive notices about activity on your account directly to your email or via a multi-media message to your cell phone. Choose from alert options such as the low balance alert, payment due date alert, and direct deposit alert. There are several e-Alerts to choose from. Visit our guide for details and to learn how to set up e-Alerts.
- Receive your monthly statements online. e-Statements are the quickest, safest, and most secure way to receive your statement. Visit our guide to learn how to set up and view your e-Statements.
- Easily switch your deposits and automatic payments from another financial institution to your Robins Financial account. Visit our guide to learn how to navigate ClickSWITCH.
- Financial Tools
- Monitor and manage your full financial picture, all in one place with our free account aggregation tool. You can add your accounts from other financial institutions, including your credit cards, loans, 401(k), savings, investment accounts, and more. Easily navigate your finances in one simple view. Visit our guide to learn more and to get started.
Robins Financial Credit Union offers great rates and up to 100% financing on new, used, and refinanced auto loans.
Loans & Credit Cards
Borrowing from your credit union is easy and affordable. You can get the money you need quickly and take advantage of flexible terms, competitive rates and convenient service.
- New & Used Auto Loans
- Visa® Credit Cards
- Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- Home Improvement Loan
- Savings Secured Loans
- Personal Loans
- Boats & Personal Watercraft Loans
- Motorcycles and ATV Loans
- Campers & Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Vacation Loans
When you are buying a new home, refinancing, or building, it is important to make wise choices and deal with a lender you can trust. We offer a wide variety of mortgage loan programs with up to 100% financing*, quick closings, competitive rates, low closing costs, and personal service.
*Some exclusions apply; ask for details.
If you are a small business owner, we have a package of financial products and services designed to meet the needs of your business.
Make us your one-stop-shop for all your financial needs with our full line of products and services.
Our Robins Financial Credit Union checking accounts offer a variety of options to meet your specific needs.
*Minimum Balance - This balance is required to obtain the stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for the dividend period and to avoid the Minimum Balance Fee
We want to assist young adults in building a sound financial future. We help them gain first-hand experience managing money and establishing credit.
- Rockin’ Robin Savings (Ages 0-11)
- MyStash Checking & Savings* (Ages 12-15)
- MyMoney MyWay® Checking & Savings (Ages 16-26)
- First Time Auto Loan (Ages 18-26)
- MyMoney MyWay® Visa® Credit Card (Ages 18-26)
- Good Grades Reward Program (Middle School, High School, College)
- Change The Way You Save
- Easy Save Share Certificate
- Super Saver Certificate
- Smart Start Savings
*Parent/Guardian must be a current Robins Financial member and must be joint on a MyStash account.
Whether you're saving for a particular purpose or just preparing for the uncertainties of tomorrow, a Robins Financial savings account will help make your money work for you.
- Savings Accounts
- Certificate Accounts
- Easy Save Share Certificate
- Super Saver Certificate
- Christmas Club Account
- Prestige Money Market Accounts
- Change The Way You Save
Robins Insurance Services
We offer a complete line of insurance solutions, and payments can be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
Investment & Retirement Services
We welcome the opportunity to customize and create insurance and investment solutions to help you plan for retirement, preserve your assets, and pursue your goals. Our professional representatives are available for consultation at no cost or obligation to you.
- Portfolio Review
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Life Insurance
- Traditional & Roth IRA
- College Savings Plan
- Mutual Funds
- Stocks & Bonds
- Long Term Care
- And more
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Robins Financial Credit Union and Robins Investment & Retirement Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Robins Investment & Retirement Services, and may also be employees of Robins Financial Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of Robins Financial Credit Union or Robins Investment & Retirement Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency
Not Credit Union Guaranteed
Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value