ClickSWITCH allows primary members to easily switch their deposits and automatic payments from other financial institutions to their accounts at Robins Financial.
- Select Accounts in the left-hand menu.
- Select ClickSWITCH.
- Select* Switch Direct Deposits*
- Select* Enter Direct Deposit Details*
- Enter your employer information in the box provided. As you type, a list of potential depositors will appear. The first set of options is verified depositors (a green check will appear next to their name) who are already in the ClickSWITCH database.
- Select where you would like the deposit to go from the Select Account *drop-down menu, then click *CONTINUE.
- Select how you want your deposit distributed. Amount allows you to deposit a certain amount into each share, Percentage allows you to deposit a specific percentage, and Remainder is how you would deposit all of the funds. Click CONTINUE.
• If you want your entire direct deposit to go into your checking account, select Percentage, and enter 100% next to your checking account.
• If you want $100 of your direct deposit to go into your savings account each time you get paid, select Amount, enter $100 next to savings and then slide “remainder” to your checking to put the rest of your direct deposit into your checking account.
- Input the last 4 of your SSN as well as your ID number within that depositor. Click CONTINUE.
- Verify the information entered and select SUBMIT.
- When the switch has been submitted a confirmation message will appear. You may click on one of the options to continue doing switches or choose to come back later to submit additional switches.
- Once switches have been submitted, they can be viewed by selecting the* View Existing Switches* button on the dashboard.
- The current status of a switch, the date the switch was submitted, and the form to be sent to the employer can all be seen from this screen.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help