Account Preferences lists all of your accounts in Digital Banking, including your linked External Accounts and linked Member to Member accounts. Here you can nickname your accounts, group them together, hide them and manage how they appear on the Account Summary page.
- Select Self Service Options in the left hand menu.
- Then select Account Preferences.
- This search bar allows you to search and find a specific account with ease.
- This icon allows you to edit the Account Grouping title.
- All of your accounts will be listed here.
- This is your account identifier.
- These arrows allow you to arrange your accounts in different orders. (The orders will change on the Account Summary page, if changed here)
- This allows you to rename the Online Display Name
- This is an option to make your account Hidden or Visible on the Account Summary page.
- This identifies which Account Grouping your share/loan is in.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help