Account Preferences lists all of your accounts in Digital Banking, including your linked External Accounts and linked Member to Member accounts. Here you can nickname your accounts, group them together, hide them and manage how they appear on the Account Summary page.
- Select Self Service Options in the left hand menu.
- Then select Account Preferences.
- This search bar allows you to search and find a specific account with ease.
- This icon allows you to edit the Account Grouping title.
- All of your accounts will be listed here.
- This is your account identifier.
- This is a notifies you if your account is Hidden or Visible on the Account Summary page.
- These arrows allow you to arrange your accounts in different orders. (The orders will change on the Account Summary page, if changed here)
- This identifies which Account Grouping your share/loan is in.
- Select the account bar.
- The Details for this account will drop down.
- SMS/Text allows you to have Text Banking for each specific share/loan.
- This toggle only works if you’ve already enrolled in Text Banking via the Manage Text Banking tab. This tab allows you to nickname your shares to be usable in TEXT Banking.
- The Online Display Name allows you to Nickname your account. (This Nickname will only show in Digital Banking, it will not show in our internal system)
- Visibility allows you to make your account Visible or Hidden on the Account Summary page.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help