Member to Member Transfers allow qualifying members to transfer funds from their account to other Robins members. This form is for single transactions only. It cannot be used to transfer to accounts you already have linked, or within your own account. Those transactions should be processed using the Transfer Funds option.
- Select Transactions and History from the menu
- Then select Mbr to Mbr Transfer
- Select which account the funds are being transferred from.
- Select the Amount.
- Add a Description. (Not a required field)
- Add the six-digit or less member number for the recipient account.
- Add the two-digit share/loan ID for the recipient account.
- Select the Account Type, whether it is Checking, Savings or a Loan.
- Add the first three letters of the last name of the recipient.
- Review the information and select Submit. (A confirmation will populate once the transfer is submitted)
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help
Thanks for your feedback.