How to Protect Yourself
- Avoid giving out your Digital Banking or account credentials. There are many phishing/vishing scams circulating, trying to gather this information.
- Do not open email attachments or links from unsolicited sources.
- Use strong passwords and periodically change them.
- Do not leave your devices while you are logged into Digital Banking.
- Always log off of Digital Banking, when finished, and close the browser.
- Always use a secure network that requires a Login ID and Password.
- Do not register a device that you do not use regularly or is not on a secure network.
- Monitor your account history for unauthorized charges.
- Shred unwanted sensitive documents, such as, expired cards, checks and receipts.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help