Do you need to speak with someone about an issue you are having with your account? Messages allow you to speak with a representative about these issues.
- Select Messages in the left hand menu.
- The left hand side of the messages form lists all of your previous and pending Conversations.
- This icon allows you to delete Conversations.
- To send a new message, select New Conversation.
- Select which recipient the message should be addressed to under With. You can choose from Online Banking Assistance, Report Fraud, Account Information, Mobile Deposit, Mortgage, Collections or Other.
- Enter the Subject of your message.
- This icon allows you to add an attachment.
- Supported Attachments gives you a list of supported file types, including: .ach, .doc, .docx, .log, .pdf, .ppt, pptx, .rtf, .text, .txt, .wpd, .xls, .xlsx.
- Enter the issue that you are experiencing in the Message text box.
- If you select Cancel it will take you back to the Messages page.
- Select Send when you have finished your message.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help