Apple Watch allows you to view up to ten account balances and ten most recent transactions.
Before you can view balances on your Apple Watch, you must first enable this feature in our app.
- Select Self Service Options in the left hand menu.
- Then select Apple Watch.
- Select the toggle to enable this feature.
- To allow our Apple Watch feature to sync to your watch; locate our app in My Watch.
- Select the toggle to Show App on Apple Watch.
- Our app will now show on your watch.
- Once you are within our app you will be able to swipe left and right to view your accounts.
- This screen displays what type of account, the corresponding two-digit Share/Loan ID and the account’s Available Balance.
- Tap the watch screen to view individual account history. Selecting Back will take you back to view all accounts.
- This displays the date the transaction was processed.
- Gives you the amount of the transaction.
- This displays a transaction comment and where the funds came from.
- Gives you what type of transaction was processed.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help