After you login, you are taken directly to the Account Summary page. This page allows you to view all of your balances and navigate through multiple different features, thus enhancing your Digital Banking experience.
- The homepage navigation menu appears in all Digital Banking windows to allow easy access to all of our Digital Banking features.
- This icon allows you to rename “Accounts”.
- This icon opens another window that allows you to view the accounts activity and to process Quick Transfers.
- These boxes are determined by the type of accounts and how many accounts you have, they also have the ability to give access to your full MICR/Routing Number.
- This icon allows you to print the Account Summary Page.
- This icon allows you to collapse your accounts.
- The Transfer Money Now tab is a direct avenue to the Transfer Funds feature.
- The Enroll in Bill Pay tab allows you to enroll in our Bill Pay management feature.
- This title identifies the type of share/loan and lists the last three of the member number and the share/loan ID.
- The Available Balance is the balance with pending debit/credit card and ACH transactions removed.
- The Balance is the amount of funds you have currently with posted debit/credit card and ACH transactions applied to the balance.
- This is an alert that informs you of pending debit/credit card and ACH transactions.
- This is a pie graph with a percentage breakdown of your Total Assets.
- This icon allows you to collapse your Asset Summary.
- The View Transactions link connects you to your shares transaction history.
- The Previous link allows you to navigate between shares within the Asset Summary.
- The Next link also allows you to navigate between shares within the Asset Summary.
Mobile Quick Links
This option allows you to directly navigate to regularly used functions in Digital Banking such as Transfer Funds, Mobile Bill Pay, Branches & ATMS and Activity Center. Mobile Quick Links is only available within our mobile apps.
- Transfer Funds navigates you directly to our Transfer Funds feature located under Transaction and History.
- Mobile Bill Pay navigates you directly to our Mobile Bill Pay feature located under Products and Services.
- Branches & ATMS navigates you directly to our Branches feature.
- Activity Center navigates you directly to our Online Activity Center located under Transactions and History.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help