Robins Financial is making managing your money easier than ever. Users of financial management tools, like Money Manager, report saving an average of $100 a month by tracking spending and setting financial goals.
- Select Products and Services in the left hand menu.
- Then select Money Manager.
- When you first enter Money Manager the Dashboard tab will be the first thing you see.
- There are other tabs to select, Budget is the next tab. Here you can create budgets to allow you to stay fiscally on track.
- Cashflow is a calendar that shows you when your bills are due, when your deposits come in and balance limits you have created.
- Goals allows you to setup specific goals for paying off student debt, retirement or a car loan.
- Net Worth tracks your monthly financial worth, here you can add other financial institutions Assets and Debt.
- Alerts can be setup to notify you of low balances, payments and much more. These alerts can be sent by text message and/or email.
- Selecting Logout closes Money Manager.
- Help shows you how to use every feature in Money Manager.
- This section gives you the option to add, update and edit financial accounts added to Money Manager.
- This section allows you to search, view and track transactions.
- These widgets allow you to create budgets, goals and tags.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help