After you login, you are taken directly to the Account Summary page. This page allows you to view all of your balances and navigate through multiple different features, thus enhancing your Digital Banking experience.
- The homepage navigation menu appears in all Digital Banking windows to allow easy access to all of our Digital Banking features.
- This icon allows you to print the Account Summary Page.
- Spending shows you your spending habits month by month with a pie chart.
- Budget allows you to create a budget.
- Trends shows you your spending trends with a line graph.
- Cash Flow shows you your past, present, and estimated future cash flow.
- Net Worth shows you your net worth with your accounts here with Robins Financial and other Financial Institutions you have linked.
- Debts shows you your debts.
- Link Accounts allows you to link other financial institutions to calculate balances and history into Financial Tools.
- This icon allow you to close the Financial Tools drop down.
- The Transfer Money Now tab is a direct avenue to the Transfer Funds feature.
- The Enroll in Bill Pay tab allows you to enroll in our Bill Pay management feature, if you have not yet enrolled. If you have enrolled it will be a tab to View All Bills Now.
- This feature allows qualified members to view there FICO score.
- This icon opens a drop down to Create new group, Edit group name, Collapse group, and Move group down.
- These boxes are determined by how many and the type of accounts you have. They also contain your full MICR/Routing Number Information.
- This icon opens another window that allows you to view the accounts activity, to process Quick Transfers, Nickname Account, Move to, and Settings for each individual share or loan.
- The Current Balance is the amount of funds you have currently with posted debit/credit card and ACH transactions applied to the balance.
- This title identifies the type of share/loan and lists the last three of the member number and the share/loan ID.
- The Available Balance is the balance with pending debit/credit card and ACH transactions removed.
- This is an alert that informs you of pending debit/credit card and ACH transactions.
- Link Account allows you to add other financial institutions to Financial Tools
- Get Started gives you access to add the other financial institutions to Financial Tools.
- This icon allows you to collapse your Asset Summary.
- Assets shows you all your Robins Financial shares combined in a pie chart.
- Debts shows you all your Robins Financial loans combined in a pie chart.
- This is a pie graph with a percentage breakdown of your Total Assets.
- The View Transactions link connects you to your shares transaction history.
- The Previous link allows you to navigate between shares within the Asset Summary.
- The Next link also allows you to navigate between shares within the Asset Summary.
Mobile Quick Links
This option allows you to directly navigate to regularly used functions in Digital Banking such as Transfer Funds, Mobile Bill Pay, Branches & ATMS and Activity Center. Mobile Quick Links is only available within our mobile apps.
- Transfer Funds navigates you directly to our Transfer Funds feature located under Transaction and History.
- Mobile Bill Pay navigates you directly to our Mobile Bill Pay feature located under Products and Services.
- Branches & ATMS navigates you directly to our Branches feature.
- Activity Center navigates you directly to our Online Activity Center located under Transactions and History.
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help
Thanks for your feedback.