Depositing checks has never been easier; this feature allows you to capture images of your check and deposit it into your account.
Making a Mobile Deposit
- Open our Mobile App using your tablet or phone and select Transactions and History in the left hand menu.
- Then select Deposit a Check.
- Deposit Check History allows you to view all your Mobile Deposits for the past six months.
- Select which account you would like the check to be deposited into.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Tap Front of Check to open up the camera and take a picture of the front of your check.
- Back of Check will become available after the front of the check has been captured.
- When you first enroll in Mobile Deposit, or if you have recently deleted the app and re-downloaded it, our app will need access to your device’s camera.
- If you do not allow access to the camera, selecting Don’t Allow, you will not be permitted to use this feature in our app.
- Select OK to allow access to your device’s camera.
- Line up the window to the front of your check and tap the center of the screen to capture the image. (It is best to have a plain dark background)
- The X in the corner will take you back to the Mobile Deposit main page.
- Tap the question mark for tips
- You will take the same steps for the back of the check
- You will then be prompted to take a picture of the back of the check. Be sure to write this information on the back of the check:
- Your signature.
- Your Member number and share id.
- The date of the deposit.
- And “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Tap here to retake the picture for the front of your check
- Tap here to retake the picture for the back of your check
- Tap Submit Deposit to finalize the mobile deposit process
Need more help with this?
Contact Us For More Help